Goodbye Honeysuckle, hello Tangerine Tango. We're on a warm color trend and it does everything to brighten up the days.
I'm still a tad attached to 2010's Turquoise but I can move on.
This is just a little of what Tangerine will might look like in my 2012.
1. I no longer get the joy of changing purses being a new Mama and this diaper bag is adorable.
2. We are in desperate need of a new teapot, the hubs is addicted.
3. We are on week 4 of cloth diaper (50% of the time) and I might have to purchase this because of her giraffe themed room. Is that okay?
4. I'm hoping to start making tons of little hair pieces for her and her sweet little girl cousins.
5. How fun is this bakeware?
6. This winter has been so warm I've already bought a few seeds for our garden and am itching to get my hands dirty.
7. Gloves for the dirty hands.